NAME OF THE EXAM: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (Bihar CET) 2015
Bihar CET 2015 Examination conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board for admissions into various engineering courses at undergraduate level.
1. Candidates willing to apply for Bihar CET 2015 must be citizens on India
2. Candidates must have cleared the 10+2 or equivalent qualifying exam from any of the recognized boards in country with these subjects as compulsory Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics
3. Students appearing the 10+2 or equivalent qualifying exam in 2015 are also eligible to apply for Bihar CET 2015
4. No age limit is set for the engineering applicants
â€¢ Paper pattern
1. BCECE 2015 shall take place in two stages. Both the stages of BCECE 2015 shall have Physics and Chemistry and Mathematics.
2. Each of these subjects shall carry 100 questions and have 50 marks each and in total 150 marks
3. Time allowed for each paper shall be 1 and half hours.
4. Maximum marks in each subject is 400 and every correct answer shall be awarded with 4 marks and one negative mark shall be deducted for every wrong attempts
â€¢ How to apply?
1. Candidates are required to register online for the Bihar CET 2015 by visiting the official website www.bceceboard.com
2. Candidates are also required to submit the Bihar CET 2015 application form fees in cash at any of the SBI branch through the SBI challan which can be downloaded from the website itself
3. Candidates are required to send the Hard copy of filled in online application with the required documents (photos and certificates) to the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
4. The Bihar CET 2015 application forms shall be available from January 2015
1. Start date of online application form: January
2. Last date for the submission: February
3. Closing date of fee payment: February
4. Bihar CET exam date: April/May