Overview (Introduction begins here!!)
BCECE 2016 stands for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination. The examination is commonly known as Bihar CET 2016. The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) conducts this entrance examination for engineering and medical UG courses. Through this examination admission is given in state colleges. The examinations also provide admission in the agricultural courses.
|Exam name||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination|
|Commonly Known as||BCECE 2016|
|Exam Level||State level|
|Conducting Authority ||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
Eligibility Criteria (Do you have it in you!!)
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- For engineering and pharmacy admission, there is no age limit.
- To get into medical courses, the candidate should be of 17 years as on 31 December of the year of exam.
- Agriculture course, students must be of minimum age limit is 17 as of 1 July.
- The fee structure varies according to the category and the number of courses candidates are applying for.
Registration Details (Hurry up!!)
|Online registration starting date||01 Feb 2016|
|Online registration closing date ||28 Feb 2016|
|Last date of payment through challan||02 Mar 2016|
Last date of payment through by net banking / debit card / credit card
05 Mar 2016
Issue of online Admit card (1st stage)
21 Mar 2016
1st Stage Exam
|17 Apr 2016|
2nd Stage Exam
|15 May 2016|
How to Apply (Accelerate Yourself!!)
- Firstly, the candidates have to login into the official website of examination.
- Now add the details using the user id and password regenerated after registration.
- After inserting the details candidates have to pay the required fees and take the print of the receipt.
- Once the form is filled send the required documents to the address :
I.A.S. ASSOCIATION BUILDING,
NEAR PATNA AIRPORT,
PATNA - 800014, BIHAR,(INDIA)
Contact no: 0612-2220230, 0612-2225387
Paper Pattern (Time to show Skills!!)
Stage 1 Pattern:
The question paper will consist of MCQ type questions which has to be answered in 2 hours 15 minutes. There will be negative marking of 1 marks for every wrong answer.
The candidates who qualify stage 1 will appear for the stage2. Also, the candidates have to qualify any one of Mathematics and Biology.
Stage 2 Pattern:
|Physics||100||400 ||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Chemistry ||100||400 ||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Mathematics||100||400 ||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Biology||100||400 ||1 hour 30 minutes|
Topmost colleges/Universities (Knocking Opportunities!!)
- National Institute of Technology, Patna
- Bhagalpur College of Engineering, Bhagalpur
- Azmet College of Engineering and Technology, Kishanganj
- Gaya College of Engineering, Gaya
- Darbhanga College of Engineering, Darbhanga
- Nalanda College of Engineering, Chandi
- Loknayak Jai Prakash Institute of Technology, Chhapra
- Maulana Azad College of Engineering and Technology, Patna