BITS (Birla Institute of Technology & Science) will conduct the BITSAT 2015 Entrance Exam to offer admissions to candidates into various engineering undergrad courses for session 2015-16 in any of its three campuses. The exam would be held online in the month of May 2015.
Through the exam score, candidates would be offered to take admission into three campuses of BITS, at Pilani, Hyderabad and Goa, if they successfully cross the cutoff marks. BITS Admission Test 2015 would admit candidates into B.E/B.Tech courses. The following article briefs BITSAT 2015 and its parts.
1. Name of the exam â€“ BITSAT 2015 Exam
2. Alias â€“ BITS Admission Test
3. Conducting body â€“ Birla Institute of Technology and Science
4. Program offered â€“ B.E./B.Tech.
5. Exam level â€“ All India level
Prior to fill the application and apply for the exam, candidates are suggested to read the BITSAT 2015 Eligibility to see if they are able to participate in the exam or not:
1. A candidates must pass class XII or equivalent examination after 2013 with physics, math and chemistry as compulsory subjects.
2. Minimum acceptable score is 75% in class XII.
3. He must also score 60% marks in the aforementioned subjects individually as per BITSAT 2015 Eligibility Criteria.
4. If you are already admitted candidate to any campus of BITS, you are ineligible.
5. Direct admission will be granted to the board toppers.
â€¢ Paper pattern
Candidates must read and refer to the BITSAT Exam Pattern 2015 to know more about the type of questions and the format of the exam. Following are the features of question paper and exam:
1. Total duration of the exam â€“ 3 hours.
2. Questions would be asked from â€“ Physics, Chemistry and Math.
3. Total four sections in the exam â€“ Physics, Chemistry and Math subject, English proficiency and logical reasoning.
4. Total questions in the exam â€“ 150 (40 questions each in Physics and Chemistry subjects, 15 questions in English proficiency and 45 questions in logical reasoning and Math).
5. 1 mark will be cut for wrong answer.
6. 3 marks will be credited for correct answer.
â€¢ How To apply?
Candidates can fill the application form in both, online mode and offline mode. They have to provide necessary details asked â€“ personal, educational and communicational in the Application Form of BITSAT. Fees for application is Rs.1900 for male and Rs.1400 for female candidates.
1. Online Mode Of Fee Payment: Make the payment thru credit card, debit card or net banking.
2. Offline Mode Of Fee Payment: Payment of the fees by cash or by e-challan.
To choose Dubai, UAE as exam center, make the payment of USD $50 i.e. Rs 3000. Also, you are required to send an admission form with details of class XII marks before June 2015 tentatively.
Address: BITSAT 2015 â€“ Admission Officer, BITS Pilani, Rajasthan â€“ 333031
1. Start sale of prospectus: Third week of Decenber, 2014.
2. Last date for receipt of application: Third week of February, 2015
3. Online Slot Booking: Starting from first week of March, 2015
4. Hall Ticket Download: Third week of April, 2015
5. Test Date: Third week of May till June starting, 2015
6. Application for Admissions to BITS: Fourth week of May till June ending, 2015
7. BITSAT Result: May end, 2015