Overview (Introduction begins here!!)
BLDE University Under Graduate Entrance Test or BLDE UGET 2016 is organized by BLDE University for the students who wants to take admission into Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS). BLDE University promotes sustainable development of higher education which includes health science education with statutory and regulatory requirements.
|Exam name||BLDE University Under Graduate Entrance Test|
|Commonly Known as||BLDE UGET 2016|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Conducting Authority ||BLDE University|
Eligibility Criteria (Do you have it in you!!)
- The candidates must have completed at least 17 years of age either on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidates must have passed the qualifying examination that is 2nd PUC or 10+2 higher secondary or equivalent examination for appearing in this exam.
- The last two years of 10+2 study should be comprised of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology (PCB) subjects with English as a compulsory subject.
Registration Details (Hurry up!!)
|Last day to download the Application Form|| May 16, 2016|
|Last date to receive the Applications||May 20, 2016, 5.00 pm|
|Downloading of admit card from University website ||May 17, 2016 onward|
|BLDEU UGET 2016 Date||May 28, 2016 Saturday, 2.30 PM TO 5.30 PM|
|Date of result / Publishing Rank list On or before||June 5, 2016|
|Website||bldeuniversity.ac.in or bldeu.in|
How to Apply (Accelerate Yourself!!)
- The applicants have to register on the official website and then login with registration details.
- After that you have to fill the application form correctly.
- Then pay the fee and take printout.
- You have to send this copy along with DD to the below mentioned address:
SHRI B.M.PATIL MEDICAL COLLEGE,
Smt.Bangaramma Sajjan Campus,
Solapur Road, Vijayapur, Karnataka â€“ 586 103.
Paper Pattern (Time to show Skills!!)
The exam duration will be of 3 hours and in which total 180 questions are asked.
There is no negative marking and each question will be of 1 mark
|Subject||Number of Questions|