B.S. Abdur Rahman University has notified the BSAUEEE applications forms for the session 2015.
BSAUEEE is popularly known as B.S. Abdur Rahman University Engineering Entrance Exam which is held on all India basis for the providing the admission to the deserving candidates in B. Tech programs.
1. Aspirant's age must be above or equal to 17 years.
2. They must secure 50% of minimum marks in their 12th class examination with the major subjects likely Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics.
3. Willing applicants if you are interested to apply for B.Arch programme then you must score minimum 40% marks in NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) entrance examination.
â€¢ Paper pattern
1. Exam Duration: 2 hours
2. Total number of questions (objective type with multiple-choice answers): 100 questions
3. Mathematics- 50 questions
4. Physics- 25 questions
5. Chemistry- 25 questions
â€¢ How to apply?
Candidates going to buy the application form directly from the university are required to submit the application fee of Rs 600/- which can be submitted through cash or either by the DD. Acceptable in any one mode.
In case you are getting the application form by post then make sure the application fee you paid is higher i.e. Rs 650/- which includes the postal charges also.
Demand draft used in making the BSAUEEE application fee payment should be drawn in favor of 'B.S.Abdur Rahman University' payable at Chennai to the Director (Admissions).
Visit the official website www.bsauniv.ac.in/
Application form will be starts from January 1st week, 2015.
Last date for receipt of filled in application forms is April 3rd week.
Date of entrance examination is April 4th week.