Central Institutes of Plastics Engineering and Technology Joint Entrance Exam (CIPET JEE) is mainly organized by the CIPET for the candidates who wish to get the admission in various graduate and post graduate programs of plastics.
1. Applicants those who have completed their higher secondary education can attend this entrance examination and the candidates who wait for their higher secondary examination results can also take up this examination. This is applicable for the UG courses.
2. Candidates who have completed their bachelor degree or wait for their final year UG degree completion can also take up this entrance examination.
3. Candidates must get qualified and they should get the eligibility of getting graduated only from the recognized colleges or universities of any state or central government declared by UGC.
4. Applicants must complete their 17 years of age only then they can take up this entrance examination.
â€¢ Paper pattern
1. English will be the medium of instruction and the questions will be generally asked related to the subjects of the candidates.
2. If the candidate wishes to get the UG degree, they have to prepare for the higher secondary syllabus then only they can take up this entrance examination.
3. Candidates who wish to get the Post Graduate degree will be asked the questions related to their subjects of UG degree and they have to prepare based on that.
4. Candidates who have cleared this examination will be called for the personal interview later and it is only applicable for the UG degree. Candidates who want to pursue PG degree can be called for the GD â€“ Group Discussion Round before taking their personal interview. Based on the performance in all the levels of the entrance examination, candidates will be selected in this examination. Merit list will be published in the institute premises or else you can able to see it using the online aspects.
â€¢ How to apply?
1. Candidates can obtain the CIPET JEE 2015 application form through the official website http://cipet.gov.in/
2. Application fee: 400/- (approx)
3. Facility of availing the application form by post can also be used by the candidates for whom they are required to forward a request with the demand draft drawn in favor of Director General, CIPET, payable at Chennai from any nationalized bank to the concerned address.
4. Aspirants' opting the offline mode needs to send the hard copy of the application form along with the prescribed documents to the following address within a stipulated period of time.
CIPET Head Office,
T.V.K Industrial Estate, Guindy,
Chennai â€“ 600 032
The last date for the receipt of application form: June
CIPET JEE 2015 exam date: July