Overview (Introduction begins here!!)
Common Entrance Examination for Design or CEED is the qualifying Examination for the admission to Master of Design (M.Des) Programs at IISc Bangalore, IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad and IIT Kanpur and some Ph.D Programs in Design in other Institutes, for the year 2016
|Exam name||Common Entrance Examination for Design|
|Commonly Known as||CEED 2016|
|Exam Category||Postgraduate and Doctrate|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority ||IIT Bombay|
Eligibility Criteria (Do you have it in you!!)
i) The candidates should have Bachelorâ€™s degree in Engineering/Architecture/Design/Interior Design or equivalent (4 years programme after 10+2).
ii) For Professional Diploma in Design (NID/CEPT or equivalent of 4 years programme after 10+2)
iii) For B.F.A. one should have 4-year professional programme after 10+2.
iv) GD Art (5-year programme after 10th) with one-year post qualification professional experience
v) Masterâ€™s degree in Arts/ Science/ Computer Applications (2-year programme after 10+2+3)
Registration Details (Hurry up!!)
|Application Submission||10th - 31st August 2015|
|Availability of Admit Cards for downloading Website||07th November - 05th December 2015|
|Date of CEED Exam||06th December 2015|
|Announcement of Results||15th January 2016|
|Availability of Score Cards for downloading||22nd January 2016|
How to Apply (Accelerate Yourself!!)
- The candidates have to fill CEED Application Form through the website www.gate.iitb.ac.in/ceed2016
- After filing form and photo upload they have to pay CEED 2016 Application Fee:
Rs.1100/- for all women candidates
Rs.1100/- for (SC/ST/PwD) candidates
Rs.2200/- for all other candidates
Rs.2200/- for foreign nationals
Paper Pattern (Time to show Skills!!)
- The language of the question paper will be English always.
- The examination will consist of two parts namely, Part A and Part B.
- Candidates have to attempt the questions from both parts.: Part A consist multiple choice (MCQ) type questions and
- Part B consist of design and hand drawing type questions
- Part A will be conducted from 10.00 to 11.00 Hrs. followed by Part B from 11.00 to 13.00 Hrs.
- Answer to Part A has to be given in the computer itself.
- Answer to Part B has to be given in the answer book provided by the invigilator. These answer books will be collected for manual correction at the end of the examination