Overview (Introduction begins here!!)
CETPPMC is the examination, which is organized by Pondicherry Linguistic and Religious Minority Medical and Dental colleges Welfare Association. This examination is conducted for the admission to various MBBS and dental courses of private colleges. Usually the examination is held in the month of June every year. It is a state level examination and most of the colleges accept its scores.
|Exam name||COMMON ENTRANCE TEST FOR PONDICHERRY PRIVATE MEDICAL TEST|
|Commonly Known as||CETPPMC 2016|
|Exam Level||State level|
|Conducting Authority ||Pondicherry Linguistic and Religious Minority Medical and Dental colleges Welfare Association|
Eligibility Criteria (Do you have it in you!!)
- The applicants must have passed 10+2 examination any other equivalent examination, which is organized by the Board of Higher Secondary Examination of Tamil Nadu with at least 50% aggregate marks (40% for SC/OBC candidates) in Physics, Chemistry and Biology(Botany & Zoology)/Biotechnology subjects.
- They must have English as one of the subject in 10+2.
- The minimum age of candidates 17 years as on December 31, 2016.
- The number of attempts for general category students is one time and two for OBC & SC/ST category candidates.
- Those who are not the residents of Pondicherry can also apply for this examination.
Registration Details (Hurry up!!)
|Last date for Application form submission||July 2016|
|Date of Examination||July 2016|
|Declaration of Rank List||July 2016|
|Start of Counseling||July 2016|
|Contact||0413- 2643000, 2643014 |
How to Apply (Accelerate Yourself!!)
- The candidates have to visit the official website of CETPPMC first and download the application form.
- Once the form and after filling the form you have to paste attested Recent Passport Or Stamp Size Photograph.
- Next, one has to pay the fee of 1,050 INR via Demand Draft
- Finally the candidates have to send the application form to the above mentioned address:
Common Entrance Test for Pondicherry Private Medical College (CETPPMC)
Sri Venkateshwaraa Medical College Hospital & Research Centre
Pondy.-Villupuram Main Road, Ariyur,
Paper Pattern (Time to show Skills!!)
There will be four papers in the examination and questions will be english.
The questions will be of objective type.
Duration of the exam is 120 minutes.
|Subjects||Number of questions|