Delhi University (DU) is the organizer of this examination and it is done on the behalf of the Delhi Government.
1. The applicants in order to appear for the Delhi University Medical/ Dental Entrance Test must be having the following necessary eligibility for this purpose.
2. 10+2 /Intermediate from any recognized central/ state Boards in India/ from any Delhi Government Schools can appear in this exam. The candidates residing outside Delhi can appear in the exam but admissions shall be done subject to the state quota as prescribed for this purpose.
3. The minimum ages of all the applicants is preferred to be 17 years in the concerned exam
â€¢ Paper pattern
The Delhi University Medical/ Dental Entrance Test will have questions on the following main topics namely: Biology (50 questions), Physics (50 questions), and Chemistry (50 questions). There will be objective type of questions based on multiple choice answers on the following subjects.
Total Number of Questions: 150
Duration of Exam: 180 Minutes
â€¢ How to apply?
Application fees are different according to the category wise:
1. Students belong to others category will pay: Rs-1000.
2. Students belong to PH, ST and SC will pay: Rs-550.
3. Students should do the payment either by Online or Offline way or Net Banking, Debit or Credit Card or via Canara or Syndicate Bank Challan.
DUMET Application Form:
Those are willing to appear in the DUMET exam must visit the official website and fill the online application form for their desire programme.
DUMET Contact Address:
University Of Delhi,
Faculty of Medical Sciences,
6th Floor, V.P.C.I. Building,
Delhi â€“ 110007
Official Website: http://www.fmsc.ac.in/