Overview (Introduction begins here!!)
EAMCET stands for Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test which is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada on behalf of Andra Pradesh SCHE. This examination is held for the admission into various professional courses in the University/ Private Colleges of Andhra Pradesh state. The offered courses are engineering, MBBS and BDS .
|Exam name||Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test|
|Commonly Known as||EAMCET 2016|
|Exam Level||State level|
|Conducting Authority ||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada|
Eligibility Criteria (Do you have it in you!!)
- The Applicants must born on or before 31st December, 1999 or should be about 17 years if he/she wants to take admission to any of the MBBS and BDS programs.
- The Applicants should belong to the Andhra Pradesh state and should be of Indian Nationality. The Overseas Citizen of India â€“ OCI (card holder) or the persons of India Origin (POI) are also eligible to apply
- Applicants have to pass in the Higher Secondary Certificate examination or its equivalent examination with subjects, namely Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- The requirement of a minimum aggregate of 50% in Higher Secondary Examination in English, Physics, Chemistry or Biology subjects taken together to apply for the examination (40% in case of SC/ ST/ OBC category)
Registration Details (Hurry up!!)
|Commencement of Submission of Online Application form||March, 2016|
|Last date for submission of Online Application with out late fee||21-03-2016|
|Date of Examination||29-04-2016|
Ph : +91-884-2340535,2356255
E-Mail : email@example.com
How to Apply (Accelerate Yourself!!)
Step 1: The candidates have to visit www.apeamcet.org to register for the examination.
Step 2: The applicants need to click on the link of apply online and read all the instructions.
Step 3: Next, they can fill your personal, qualification and other necessary details as per the requirement of form and submit it.
Step 4: The applicants have to pay the application fees online through Debit/ Credit card and offline through DD for the completion of the application process.
The fee details are as follows:
- For Engg. (E) - Rs.350/-
- For Agri.& Med. (AM) - Rs.350/-
- For Both (E & AM) - Rs.700/-
Note: Take a print out of fully filled for future reference.
Paper Pattern (Time to show Skills!!)
- The exam comprises of 160 MCQ of 1 mark each.
- The time duration will be 3 hours.
- There is no negative marking.
|Subject||No of question||Marks|