Overview (Introduction begins here!!)
ECET FDH stands for Engineering Common Entrance Test For Diploma Holders. ECET FDH is taken by Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education (APSCHE) for Diploma Holders and B.Sc. Mathematics Graduates. ECET FDH 2016 will be organised by JNT University, Anantapur on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education for the academic year 2016-2017.
|Exam Name||Engineering Common Entrance Test For Diploma Holders |
|Commonly Known As||ECET FDH 2016|
|Exam Category||Diploma Holders and B.Sc. Degree Holders |
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Authority||JNT University Anantapur|
Eligibility Criteria (Do you have it in you!!)
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate should belong to the State of Andhra Pradesh. They should fulfill local/non-local status requirement as laid down in the Educational Institution of Andhra Pradesh.
- The candidate must have procured a diploma in Engineering and Technology / Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education in Andhra Pradesh State or any other Diploma recognised by Government of Andhra Pradesh as equivalent for admission into relevant B.E. / B. Tech.
- They should have passed the 3-year B.Sc. Degree examination with mathematics as one of the subjects in the group combination from the recognised University in the state or itâ€™s equivalent for entry into relevant courses.
- Candidates should have passed Diploma in Engineering & Technology / Pharmacy / B.Sc.Degree with atleast 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC) for entry into appropriate courses.
Registration Details (Hurry up!!)
|Commencement of submission online Applications||17-02-2016|
|Last date for submission of application without late fee||28-03-2016|
|Last date for submission of application with late fee of Rs.1000/-||16-04-2016|
|Last date for submission of application with late fee of Rs.5000/-||23-04-2016|
|Date & time of examination||09-05-2016 (Monday)|
10:00 A.M. to 01:00 P.M.
How to Apply (Accelerate Yourself!!)
- For registration & submission of online application, the interested aspirants have to visit the website www.apecet.org.
- All the details mandatory in the application form must be filled in the specified fields.
- The remittance of the registration fee can be done online either through AP Online Services or Payment Gateway provided ( through credit card / debit card / netbanking ).
Paper Pattern (Time to show Skills!!)
There will be total 200 marks examination with 200 Objective type questions. The distribution of marks for each stream will be as;-
|Mathematics||50||Common to all branches|
|Physics||25||Common to all branches|
|Chemistry Engineering (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/ Electronics &
Chemical/Metallurgical/Mining/Electronics & Instrumentation/ Ceramic
Technology/ Bio technology as the case may be)||25||Common to all branches|
|Each branch of engineering||100||Separate Question Paper|