Himachal Pradesh Combined Management Aptitude Test (HP CMAT)
This exam is organized by Institute of Management Studies, Himachal Pradesh University. Himachal Pradesh University on behalf of government of Himachal Pradesh conducts this exam to admit eligible candidates in Management courses. The candidates who clear the exam will be given admission in the management colleges in Himachal Pradesh.
1. The candidate must be a graduate with minimum 50% of marks for general category & 45% of marks in case of SC/ST category.
2. The candidates appearing in the final year examination of their graduation are also eligible to take up this examination.
3. The applicant must not be more than 26 years of age.
4. There is relaxation on upper age limit up to 3 years for SC/ST applicants.
â€¢ Paper pattern
This examination is divided into 4 major parts and 180 minutes duration will be the total time to complete this examination.
Totally 200 questions will be asked in this examination.
All questions are objective types of questions and totally 4 parts are segregated in this examination.
1. Part I will be having the subject of English Comprehension
2. Part II will be having Reasoning
3. Part III will be having business environment
4. Part IV consists of subjectsâ€™ likely Arithmetic Comprehension and Data interpretation.
Every part consists of 50 total numbers of questions.
Only candidates those who clear all these parts can be called for the personal interview.
â€¢ How to apply?
1. The applications can be availed at university office from first week of April.
2. The last date for receipt of filled applications will first week of May. The application n cost is Rs.500 for general category & Rs.250/- for SC/ST category.
3. If the application has been requested through post, then they will be Rs.50/- additional for postal charges.