HP CPMT â€“ Himachal Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Entrance Test is authorized by the board of Himachal Pradesh University and it is carried out every happening year for all desired candidates those who wish for taking the courses likely MBBS and BDS from all the private or unaided medical and dental colleges/universities of Himachal Pradesh. Based on the merit list, candidates are given seats in all colleges of HP. Only candidates are selected and given admission when they have secured best score out of this HP CPMT examination. Since HP CPMT examination is highly competitive examination, attaining best score from this test is quite hard. Hard working students will secure good percentage of marks.
1. It is compulsory candidates must have completed 12th standard or any equivalent examination from the board / university of India.
2. The major subjects have to be taken in their 12th standard examination which is such as Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
3. General category candidates must secure at least 50% of marks
4. Reserved category candidates those who from scheduled category/ scheduled tribe/physically challenged can just secure 40% of marks
5. English is considered as an elective subject and candidates must have studied English in their HSC examination.
6. Candidates must satisfy their eligibility criteria in order to take up the test but admission only after when candidates are passed in the examination. Later they become eligible for the first round of counseling.
7. Pre Medical test expect candidates to complete at least 17 years of age. Hence, minimum age limitation is 17 years and upper age limit is 25.
â€¢ Paper pattern
There will be an objective type question paper having multiple choice based questions on the following subjects:
Physics, Chemistry and Botany and Zoology respectively
Syllabus of exam:
The questions asked in the exam will be of the Class 11th and 12th Standard so the candidates can refer to the Books of the respective Boards under which they have studied and given the exam.
â€¢ How to apply?
HP CPMT Application Form:
Application form of HP CPMT can downloaded online from the official website. Applicants need to pay the application form fee in reference of filling up the form. Submit the correct detail in the form in a proper manner and attach the relevant documents along with a photograph and signature.
Application Form Fees:
1) Candidates belong to the General Category need to pay the application form fee of Rs-500.
2) Candidates belong to the Schedule caste/Schedule Tribe Category need to pay the application form fee of Rs-100.
3) Fees must be paid by the process mentioned in the notification.
Official Website: http://www.hpuniv.nic.in/