If you join the Air Force as an Educational Instructor, you will conduct classes and examinations. You will be trained to undertake the maintenance and administration of libraries, information rooms and schools and also provide invaluable assistance and support to the various functions of the Indian Air Force.
The IAF Airmen examination for the educational instructor trade is generally held twice a year and advertised in the Employment News and other leading newspapers.
1. Between 21 â€“ 24 years of age.
2. Aspirants with M.A / M.Sc should be between 21 â€“ 27 years (as on specified dates mentioned in the notification).
A candidate should have passed B.Sc. (Mathematics / Physics / Computer Science) with 50% marks and B.Ed. OR M.A (English) / M.Sc. (Mathematics / Physics / Computer Science) with minimum 2nd Class.
â€¢ Paper pattern
1. Eligible candidates will be called to appear in a IAF Educational Instructor Trade written (objective type) test in English, Current Affairs and General Awareness at one of the specified Centres.
2. Those who qualify objective test will be given a subjective test in English comprising an essay and paragraph writing. Current Affairs and General Awareness papers will be in Hindi and English.
3. These can be answered either in Hindi or English. IAF Educational Instructor Interview and Medical Examination will be conducted on the following day. The candidates who qualify both tests have to undergo Medical Examination on the following day.
4. For the educational instructorâ€™s post the pattern of the paper is in accordance with the basic minimum educational qualification required. Here, you will also be interviewed after the examination.
â€¢ How to apply?
1. The candidates should apply in the format as prescribed in the newspaper.
2. The filled application forms must be sent before the last date to register for the exam.
3. Filled application form should be sent to
Central Airmen Selection Board,
Post Box No. 3004,