Overview (Introduction begins here!!)
Institute of Chartered Financial Analysis of India [ICFAI] Foundation for Higher Education conducts the examination IBSAT every year. IBS is one of the best business schools in the country till date. It offers two-years full-time management course for MBA aspirants.
IBSAT is an online aptitude test to get into MBA and PhD programs.
|Exam name||ICFAI Business Studies Aptitude Test|
|Commonly Known as||IBSAT 2016|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority ||Institute of Chartered Financial Analysis of India [ICFAI] Foundation for Higher Education |
Eligibility Criteria (Do you have it in you!!)
- The candidates should be a graduate in any of the discipline and must obtain a minimum of 50% marks and should have done graduation in English medium..
- If the candidate is not from 'English medium' than they have to submit the TOEFL / NELT / IELTS score.
- The candidates who are in the final year of bachelorâ€™s degree course can also apply, but they should complete their graduation before a specific date given by ICFAI.
- The applicants must be graduate with a minimum 50% and above marks with a compulsion that the medium of instruction should be English.
- Post Graduation has to be done in Management with specialization in Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management and Operations from UGC approved University or must have professional qualification like CFA/CA/CWA/CS with at least 60% marks.
- The students who do not have English medium in graduation those students have to submit the TOEFL / NELT / IELTS score.
Registration Details (Hurry up!!)
|PGPM Application Dates||April 05, 2016 to May 05, 2016|
|Selection Process||May 07 â€“ 08, 2016 at 8 Campuses for getting admissions only into 6 IBS campuses|
How to Apply (Accelerate Yourself!!)
- The candidates have to fill the form on the official website and submit the fee. The other method is by purchasing offline bulletin from nearest campus.
- The applicants are called for the interview after clearing examination the selection process at IBS Hyderabad for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Note:GMAT scores and CAT scores are accepted in IBSAT along with its own test.
Paper Pattern (Time to show Skills!!)
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Data sufficiency and data interpretation||25|