ISLAT is conducted by the ICFAI University for admitting the eligible candidates in the 5 year integrated law program (BBA LLB-Hons).
ICFAI University is all set ready for the commencement of the admission in the relevant programs. Applications are already uploaded for the candidates on the official website http://www.icfaiuniversity.in/
1) Those are going to apply for the ILSAT entrance exam must pass the class 12th with minimum 50% marks or equivalent to any programme (best of five subjects including English).
2) Weight-age will be given to the candidates those are appearing like CLAT/ National or State Level Entrance Tests.
3) Age should be not more than 20 years as on the date of commencement of program classes.
â€¢ Paper pattern
Info not available.
â€¢ How to apply?
CLAT exam will be considered for the admission in ICFAI Law schools.
Applications are available to download on the ICFAI authorized website or the candidates may also retain it from the limited branches of Indian and State Bank.
Application fee: 600/-
1) Candidates can submit the application form till: May/June, 2015.
2) Last date for the form fee: July.