Overview (Introduction begins here!!)
Indian Army Soldiers Nursing Assistantâ€™s MER Exam 2016 organize exam four times in a year for the recruitment personnel in the Indian Armyâ€™s medical core. Those candidates who are short listed are given the required training to become a fully capable of dedicating themselves in the honorable task of serving the Indian army men in the medical core.
|Exam name||Indian Army Soldiers Nursing Assistantâ€™s MER Exam 2016|
|Commonly Known as||Nursing MER Exam 2016|
|Exam Category||Government Jobs|
|Exam Level||National level|
|Conducting Authority ||Indian Army|
Eligibility Criteria (Do you have it in you!!)
1. Educational Qualification
The candidates have to pass the Matriculation / equivalent examination preferably with subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as their main subjects for eligibility.
Unmarried male candidates belonging to the age group of 16 to 23 years are eligible (relax able by 5 years for SC/ ST candidates)
A candidate must either be:
1. a citizen of India, or
2. a subject of Bhutan, or
3. a subject of Nepal, or
4. a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
5. a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Certificate of eligibility will not, however, be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
5. Physical Standard
- Minimum Height of the candidates must be 167 cm, which can be relaxed for candidates belonging to certain regions.
- Chest Measurement: On expansion, the candidate's chest measurement should not be less than 77 cm with minimum range of expansion of 5 cm.
- Minimum Weight of the candidates must be 50 kilograms, which can be relaxed for candidates belonging to certain regions.
- General Health: The candidate must be free of all communicable diseases and cardiovascular, medical or surgical deformities or infection.
Registration Details (Hurry up!!)
Notification for this examination is not officially published yet!
How to Apply (Accelerate Yourself!!)
The applications are called through advertisements which are published in the Employment News and other leading newspapers. The interested candidates can collect blank application forms which are available for free of cost at all local Recruitment Offices, District Collector's Office, Zila Parishads and Employment Exchanges.
However candidates may send their applications on plain paper, handwritten / typed but only as per the given format.
Paper Pattern (Time to show Skills!!)
The subjects asked in the examination are:
- General Intelligence,
- Mathematical Aptitude and
- General Knowledge in the preliminary exam and from
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the mains exam.