Overview (Introduction begins here!!)
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade or IIFT is among the autonomous institutes which were established by the Government of India (Ministry of Commerce and Industry) in the year 1963. It has various institutes at two locations, namely Delhi and Kolkata. Due to flagship program of Master of Business Administration in International Business (MBA-IB), IIFT is enlisted among the top 10 B-schools of India which are offering such kind of program.
|Exam name||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Test |
|Commonly Known as||IIFT test 2016|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority ||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade|
Eligibility Criteria (Do you have it in you!!)
- The candidate must have recognized Bachelorâ€™s degree with minimum 3 years duration in any of the available disciplines.
- Applicants who are appearing for the last year examination of Graduation are eligible to apply only if they submit a proof of requisite qualification.
- There is no age limit for aspirants to IIFT.
Registration Details (Hurry up!!)
The dates are not published for this year. It will be updated soon!
Contact: 033-2443 2451
How to Apply (Accelerate Yourself!!)
- The forms can be filled online or offline.
- Online application: The aspirants have to visit the official website and apply online.
- Fill the form details and upload photograph.
- Through DD or credit card the applicants pay fees.
- Offline application: To fill offline candidates have to buy the form and after filling it, they have to submit it on the address:
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,
B-21 Qutab Institutional Area,
Paper Pattern (Time to show Skills!!)
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|General Awareness|| 26|
|Data Interpretation ||15|
|Quantitative Ability || 20|
|Total number of Questions||118|