Overview (Introduction begins here!!)
Indian Law Institute organizes ILI CAT 2016 to give admissions in a post graduate law programmes. The application of this examination is available in both online and offline mode. The candidates who are seeking admissions into LLM with one year programme can also apply with online application.
|Exam name||Indian Law Institute Common Admission Test |
|Commonly Known as||ILI CAT 2016|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority ||Indian Law Institute|
Eligibility Criteria (Do you have it in you!!)
- The candidates must have a bachelor degree from a relevent recognized degree
- Candidates having who is having law degree will be given with 5% weightage in all programmes
- The candidates who are pursuing a five year integrated law course from any of the recognized university and have completed 4th year are also eligible for this application.
- The candidates who are applying for PG.D programme in Labour Law should have at least a Law degree or MA in Social Sciences.
Registration Details (Hurry up!!)
Till Date there is no notification. We be updated soon!
Email: [email protected]
How to Apply (Accelerate Yourself!!)
- The candidates have to fill the application form completely which is to be downloaded from the website.
- The fee should be paid in person or through online.
Paper Pattern (Time to show Skills!!)
- The exam will be divided into 3 parts and there will be both subjective and objective type.
- Duration of exam is 150 minutes.
- It consist of 144 questions and will be of 160 marks.
- There will be objective type questions will be of 1 mark for each correct answer and Â¼ marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Subjective type questions will be given weight-age of 5 marks