Delhi government is established by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. Indraprastha University conducts IPUCET examination in order to admit the candidates in the field of Technology and Engineering, Nursing, Pharmacy, Law and Education. This institution selects candidates from New Delhi.
1. Aspirant must have passed or Appearing 10+2 (board Exam) from a recognized board.
2. Aspirant must have passed in each subject individually and obtained minimum 55% in aggregate in (P.C.M)
3. Aspirants should be passed in the subject of English
4. Those aspirants who are appearing in board examination in 12th, they are eligible to attend IPU CET 2015, but they can take admission only if they are passed the board exam.
• Paper pattern
1. 150 numbers of questions can be asked in this examination.
2. Each question may carry four options and we have to select the suitable one.
3. For every right answer, 4 marks are awarded.
4. 150 minutes will be the total duration for this examination.
5. Results are published directly in the websites of this university and you can even get some latest info from this website.
6. Black pen needs to be used for filling the answers and you can view the examination results directly from the official websites.
7. The selection process is highly transparent where you will be selected only based on skills and knowledge. If you have secured eligible marks, you will be selected and admitted into the course of this institution.
8. If you wanted to score more marks, you are needed to attend the crash courses by the way you can improve your skills and eligibility also.
• How to apply?
1. Applicants those who have completed their higher secondary school in CBSC or any other equivalent degree with 55% of minimum marks in the subjects related English and PCM. We can avail application forms from the bank branches of Syndicate and Punjab branch on June month.
2. Candidates can download application forms directly from the official website address www.ipu.ac.in
3. Rs.1000 is the cost of application form and it can be paid either through credit card or debit card.
The cost is Rs.1100 which is also included with postal charges, If the payment is made through DD. While filling application forms, candidates must be very careful and every entity must be sent very clearly. Exam Number, Exam center, date and time of examination are the mandatory details to be filled correctly and should need to be given to the corresponding candidates. Only the exact procedures need to be utilized.