Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (ISAT) came into existence with the recruitment for the various undergraduate courses. The recruitment will be done on the basis of the technical and non-technical basis. Interested applicants can apply to the recruitment by visiting their site.
1. Aspirants looking for admittance to any of the aforesaid programmes at IIST should have passed their Qualifying Exam, with the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as core subjects.
2. Candidates belonging to GEN and OBC categories must secure an aggregate of at least 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) in the qualifying examination and those belonging to SC/ST/PD should have an aggregate of at least 60% marks in PCM subjects in the qualifying examination.
â€¢ Paper pattern
1. SC, ST & PD Candidates: At least 10% marks in aggregate and at least 2.5% marks in each of the three subjects (Physics Chemistry and Mathematics).
2. OBC Candidates: At least 18% marks in aggregate and at least 4.5% marks in each of the three subjects (Physics Chemistry and Mathematics).
3. General Candidates (GEN): A minimum 20% marks in aggregate and at least 5% marks in each of the three subjects (Physics Chemistry and Mathematics).
â€¢ How to apply?
All unreserved applicants (OBC and GEN) are supposed to remit a non refundable Application Fee worth Rs. 600/- for appearing in the ISAT 2015. However, reserved applicants will be charged with of Rs.300/- only (for ST, SC, and PD). This payment is to be made through Challan slip available on the official site to be paid at any of the branches of SBI, PNB or UBI.
1. Candidates satisfying the prescribed conditions of eligibility are supposed to fill the ISAT 2015 online Admission form via its authorized web portal- iist.ac.in
2. Enter all your academic, personal and other important details related to payment precisely in the online application form.
3. Check for errors, if any carefully as no request for alteration of any information filled in the Online Application form will be entertained at any stage for any applicant. Finally submit your online application form after completion.
4. However applicants need to send the ISAT copy of challan with the REGISTRATION NUMBER of the applicant mentioned clearly on it to the prescribed address within the announced last dates via speed or registered post to this address:-
The Chairman, ISAT 2014,
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology,
Valiamala P.O., Thiruvananthapuram-695547,