Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE 2015) is conducted by state board for admission into various Under Graduate degree curses like as Medical, Engineering, Dental, Homeopathy, Forestry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural and Animal Husbandry.
Jharkhand Govt issue the Notification for JCECE 2015 in the month of February - March into the leading news papers and employment news as well. Every year more than 2 lacks students wait for the notification for this popular examination.
1. The candidates appearing for the JCECE 2015 exam, must make sure that they fulfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria. The details of the eligibility criteria are as follows:
2. Candidates appearing for the exam must have passed/appearing in 10+2 examination with minimum aggregate of 45% (40% in case of reserved category) in Physics, Chemistry, Mathâ€™s/Biology.
3. There is no age criterion for appearing in the exam, however for agricultural and forestry courses, the min. age limit is 17 years and max. Age limit is 22 years.
â€¢ Paper pattern
The candidates appearing for the JCECE exam must understand the exam pattern which is described as under:
1. The duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
2. The question paper will consist of 50 objective type questions from the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathâ€™s and Biology.
â€¢ How to apply?
In order to get the prescribed application form, Candidates need to give the fees of Rs. 585/- (Gen/BC-I/BC-II category) or Rs 310/- (ST/SC category) for Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
And For the Physics, Chemistry, Biology same fee structure is applied. If you want to get application form for all of above subjects then you need to send Draft of Rs. 50/- to the name of "Controller of Examination, JCECEBâ€ payable at Ranchi by adding your name & application no written of back side of draft. No any forms will be accepted after passing of last date.
Application form available- March 2015 (Tentative)
Last date of submission- April 2015 (Tentative)
Exam Date- May 2015 (Tentative)
Result date- Last week of May or first week of June (Tentative)