Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test (JEMAT) 2015
The Indian Institute of technology (IIT) has used to conduct an entrance exam named Joint management entrance exam to admit graduates to pursue their PG in their prestigious institute. But now they have decided to adopt Common Aptitude test (CAT) to admit candidates rather than JMET.
Now it is been conducted by West Bengal University of Technology
1. Candidates must be a graduate in any bachelor degree from recognized university or college.
2. The degree must be a minimum of 3 years course
â€¢ Paper pattern
The JEMAT entrance exam is divided into 3 sections. The 3 sections are spread across English (40 marks), Mathematics (40 marks) and Logical Reasoning/GK (20 marks). The exam is of objective type and the duration of the exam lasts for 2 hours.
â€¢ How to apply?
1. The candidates willing to join the courses could apply online for the entrance examination.
2. The fees, which the candidate should pay to the state for appearing for the entrance examination, would be Rs.600 for general category and Rs.300 for SC/ST/OBC categories.
3. Once the candidates submit the application forms online, they should make sure that they print the application forms and send the printed forms to the university office through post.
4. The last date for submitting the application form would be June. The candidates should submit the hard copy to the university office.
5. For more details on the examination procedure, the student could visit the official website of the West Bengal University of Technology.
6. Candidates can download the application form from their official website www.wbut.ac.in and www.wbut.net
JEMAT 2015 would be held in the month of June 2015.