Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) is one of the famous and top medical centers in India for the post of undergraduate and postgraduate programs in India. It is one of the top five medical colleges in India that imparts the education in medical field.
JIPMER every year invites application forms for the interested and eligible candidates in medical fields. After qualifying in entrance test, candidates prove him for the category of JIPMER admissions that is located in Pondicherry India.
The board decides and approves many criteria before taking admission for different postgraduates and under graduate courses.
Candidates who have MBBS degree/Provisional Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council are eligible for JIPMER 2015 Online Application. In addition, the candidates need to possess a Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate post MBBS Degree issued by Medical Council of India (MCI) and should have undergone one year of internship, likely to be completed on or before March 31, 2015 (for January Session).
â€¢ Paper pattern
(1) The questions for JIPMER MBBS Entrance Examination 2015 will be based on the syllabus as prescribed by State Board Hr. Sec. and CBSE for XI & XII Standards.
(2) JIPMER 2015 Exam Pattern On-Line Based Distributed Object System of Examination. The duration of JIPMER 2015 exam will 2hrs 30 minutes.
(3) The Entrance Examination is common to all and consists of 200 single best response type MCQs and will cover all subjects.
(4) The Entrance Examination will be of multiple choice type questions totaling 200 in the subjects of
a. Physics (60 Marks),
b. Chemistry (60 Marks),
c. Biology (60 Marks) &
d. English (20 Marks).
e. Each answer with correct response shall be awarded one mark. Zero mark will be given for the question not answered. There is no NEGATIVE MARKING.
(5) The examination shall be conducted in ENGLISH medium only.
(6) All questions will be of one best / correct response type having four alternatives.
(7) For each correct (MCQ) response, one mark will be awarded. No negative marks will be awarded in the incorrect response.
(8) JIPMER 2015 Entrance Examination will held through CBT (Computer Based Test) / Online test only.
â€¢ How to apply?
1. Applications for admission into PG medical courses for year 2015 for all candidates including OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) will be through inline registration only.
2. Mode of Payment: Only through Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
3. Application Fee: INR 1000/- or equivalent for sponsored candidates (INR 800/- for SC/ST /OPH applicants)