Jamia Milia Islamia is the organizer of this examination and it helps the candidates to admit in the several engineering courses. In the year of 1988 Jamia Milia Islamia is the deemed university which is operated under the control of Central university. This university is the finest and ancient university of India.
1. Candidates those who have completed their higher secondary education can appear for this examination.
2. Applicants those who intend to appear for their final year examination results can also take up this examination.
3. No restrictions on numbers of attempts to take up this examination and on age limit are also available to the candidates.
4. Candidates those who have completed their 17 years of age can also appear for this examination.
5. It is compulsory that only citizens of India can appear for this entrance examination.
6. Upper age limit will be 23 years of age for applicants and candidates should clear the subjects such as Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics in their higher secondary examination. English is mandatory.
â€¢ Paper pattern
1. There shall be one paper containing three sections viz. Physics, Chemistry & Maths. All questions will be of objective type.
2. Admission to B.Tech programmes will be made on the basis of merit determined by an entrance Test of 3 hours duration with a weightage of 170 ( Physics â€“ 55, Chemistry â€“ 55 and Maths 60) marks. The medium of instruction for the entrance test is English.
â€¢ How to apply?
1. Application for JMI EEE can be done both online or offline.
2. JMI EEE application form can be obtained from university campus or online on http://jmi.ac.in/
3. Filled in application form/printout of completed application form duly signed (thumb impressed), affixed with recent color passport sized photograph against white background and demand draft in favor Jamia Millia Islamia payable at New Delhi must to be sent to the address mentioned below.
4. Write your name and application number on reverse side of DD.
5. You are also required to attach acknowledgement card (with postage stamp, if sent by post).
Faculty of Engineering & Technology
Jamia Millia Islamia
Maulana Mohamed Ali Jauhar Marg