JNU â€“ Jawaharlal Nehru University is the organizer of this entrance examination and this examination is conducted in order to admit the students in the PG Bio technology courses. This examination is conducted by the JNU on behalf of various universities in the several important areas of India.
o Annamalai University for the Tamil nadu
o University of the Allahabad for the Allahabad
o University of North Bengal for Silliguri
o Tezpur University for Assam
o Pondicherry University for Pondicherry
o Sardar Patel University for Gujarat
1. The applicants who have completed their UG degree in the respective field are only eligible to take up this examination and the applicants must write this entrance examination to get qualified.
2. Before applying this examination candidates must read out the prospectus.
3. Only the candidates who satisfy all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the prospectus get the eligibility criteria and they can take up this examination.
â€¢ Paper pattern
The examination will have the objective types of questions and each question will have the multiple choices. Sometimes we have to brief the answers, if it is necessary and English is the medium of instruction. Only from the scores secured from this entrance examination along with the UG marks, candidates are selected and the admissions are given based on the reservation norms and regulations prescribed by the institution.
1. 15% of seats are allocated for the SC category students
2. 71/2% of seats are allocated for the ST category students
3. 3% of seats are allocated for the PH category students
4. All the candidates from the SC/ST/PH category who have secured irrespective percentage of marks in their qualifying examination can also take up this examination.
For the OBC category candidates, implementation is done based on the rules and norms of the participating university.
â€¢ How to apply?
Applicants those are interested in JNU CBEE can apply through both modes online as well as offline. Online application form will be released on the official website. Candidates should go there and find out the application form and download it for applying process.
You need to fill the application form with their proper detail required in the columns given in the form.
Application Form Fee:
1) Applicants those are going to apply will have to pay Rs-260.
2) Applicants those belong to Nepal have to pay Rs-400.
3) Fees paid through Bank Draft drawn in favour of Jawaharlal Nehru University payable in Delhi along with a self addressed envelope to the following address.
To officer (admission),
Room No. 28,
Administrative Block Jawaharlal Nehru University,
New Delhi 110067
The Entrance Examination will be held in the month of May 2015