Overview (Introduction begins here!!)
The Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology PG Entrance Exam also called as KIITEE is conducted by Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology. This exam is conducted for admission in various engineering, law, medical and PG courses based on the rank of the students.Many postgraduate and undergraduate courses like M.Tech,M.D etc. is provided by the university. Total 50 courses will make available by the university for the interested students. Currently, 20,000 students are studying in the university with different courses.
|Exam name||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology PG Entrance Exam|
|Commonly Known as||KIITEE PG 2016|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology|
Eligibility Criteria (Do you have it in you!!)
- Only Indian citizens can apply.
- A candidate should hold M.B.B.S. degree from a recognized medical college of India or must have a foreign medical degree.
- The applicants who are undergoing 12-month compulsory rotating internship/practical training are likely to complete the same by 31st March, 2016 can give this examination.
Registration Details (Hurry up!!)
|Online Submission of Application Form||10-12-2015 to 25-01-2016|
|Last date for downloading of Admit card|| 28-01-2016(Up to 9:00AM)|
|Reporting Date and Time for the Online Exam||9:15 AM on 28-01-2016|
|Date and Time of Online Exam|| 28-01-2016(10:00 AM)|
|Contact||Contact: +91 674 2741747, 2742103|
Fax: 0674 2741465
How to Apply (Accelerate Yourself!!)
- The KIITEE 2016 application form can only be filled online.
- Interested candidates have to visit the official website of KIITEE i.e. http://www.kiit.ac.in/.
- The candidate will be directed to the application form.
- Fill the required details in relevant fields.
- After successful filling of application form, upload photograph & signature properly in prescribes spaces.
- After submitting the application form, applicants are required to send the same to the official address of the university.
Paper Pattern (Time to show Skills!!)
- There is only one paper which is of 3 hours 30 min duration and 15 minutes of test tutorial.
- The test consists of 300 multiple choice, single correct response only.
- There will be no negative marking.