Overview (Introduction begins here!!)
Karnataka Management Aptitude Test is conducted by Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) which provides admission in more than 150 + AICTE-approved University-affiliated B-schools in the states of Bangalore and Karnataka. This is an All India exam which is to be held in more than 10 cities all across the country and is also open for the candidates from all India and Abroad.
|Exam name||Karnataka Management Aptitude Test|
|Commonly Known as||KMAT 2016|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority ||Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association|
Eligibility Criteria (Do you have it in you!!)
- MBA/ PGDM â€“ The applicants must have a bachelors degree with a minimum of 3 years duration or Masters degree from a recognized college of Commerce, Management, Arts, Social Sciences, Engineering/ Technology or equivalent. The applicants must have secured at a minimum of at least 50% of marks in aggregate and for SC/ST candidate it should be minimum 40%. The applicants who are in their final year of bachelorâ€™s degree are also eligible to appear in the exam.
- MCA â€“ The candidates with bachelorâ€™s degree having 50% marks and having maths at 10+2 stage or at graduation level.
Registration Details (Hurry up!!)
|Registration Opens||Tuesday, April 5, 2016|
|Registration Closes ||Tuesday, May 10, 2016|
|Admit Card Download ||Friday, May 20, 2016|
|Test Date ||Sunday, May 29, 2016|
|Result Date ||Friday, June 10, 2016|
|Contact||Helpline Number:+91 9910098075|
How to Apply (Accelerate Yourself!!)
- The candidates can apply through both online and offline modes.
- They can visit the official website and fill the form to apply online otherwise one can send the from with a Demand draft on the below address:
Triumph MediaTech (P) Ltd, B 57, Sector 72, Noida 201301
- The applicants have to pay Rs. 700 for the form.
Paper Pattern (Time to show Skills!!)
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension|| 40 ||160|
|Logical Reasoning|| 20|| 80|
|General Awareness||20|| 80|
Topmost colleges/Universities (Knocking Opportunities!!)
- Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering
- T John Institute of Technology (TJIT)
- SJC Institute of Technology
- Brindavan College
- Rajarajeswari College of Engineering
- KLE Societyâ€™s BV Bhoomaraddi College of Engineering & Technology