Overview (Introduction begins here!!)
KLSAT is an examination which is organized by KIIT Law School for the admission to its undergraduate law courses. The different undergraduate law courses offered by the KIIT Law School are BA LLB, BBA LLB, BSc LLB. Admission to the courses is through the entrance exam conducted by KIIT Law School. The KIIT Law School has a excellent infrastructure i.e approved by the Bar Council of India.
|Exam name||KIIT Law School Admission Test|
|Commonly Known as||KLSAT 2016|
|Exam Category||Undergraduate |
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Conducting Authority ||KIIT Law School|
Eligibility Criteria (Do you have it in you!!)
- The Candidate should have pass class XII or other equivalent exams with at least aggregate of 45% marks.
- The B.Sc, LLB aspirants should have passed class XII with science stream and minimum aggregate score of 45%.
- The candidates less than 21 years by July of the year of admission.
- The applicants who have due to attend their higher secondary exam in the year of admission in law school are also eligible.
Registration Details (Hurry up!!)
There is no notification yest it is about to publish in the month of December.
Contact: Ph No: +91 674 2725440
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply (Accelerate Yourself!!)
- The applicants have to fill the application form online through registration on the website.
- They have to upload the photograph and signature in the application form.
- Finally they have pay the admission fee.
- The applicants can also fill the form offline and have to submit it to the university either by post or hand.
Paper Pattern (Time to show Skills!!)
â€¢ There will be 120 multiple choice questions related to Mathematical Ability, Analytical & Logical Ability, Verbal Ability and General Knowledge.
â€¢ The candidates will get 4 marks on every correct answer and for wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
â€¢ Exam duration: 180 minutes