KLE University Belgaum will conduct the KLE University All India Entrance Test (AIET) for the session f 2015. It is a deemed university and it offers admission to their several courses such as MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BPT, B.Sc.
Those are wishing and seeking to take admissions in the following courses offered by the university has to appear in the Entrance Tests which will be conducted for all the university enrolled students.
1. Applicants who have completed their class 12th with minimum 50% marks in the major subjects along with good academic record can apply for the admission.
2. All those who are going to attend their final exams are also eligible to apply.
3. Minimum age of applied applicants is 17 years old.
â€¢ Paper pattern
1. Total no of questions: 180 questions.
2. Question type: Objective type questions.
3. Mostly questions will be related to Physic, Chemistry and Biology.
4. Time duration: 3 hours.
5. â€œOne" mark will be awarded for every correct answer.
6. There is n negative marking.
7. Official Website: http://www.kleuniversity.edu.in/
â€¢ How to apply?
Application form will be posted on official website of KLEU AIET and applicants are allowed to download the application form directly from the website. Applicants will also get the form through post by sending the application letter along with the demand draft. Applicants must done this process on or before the last date.
1. Application form fees are Rs-1500.
2. Applicants can pay the fees via both modes "Online" or "Offline".
3. Offline fees will be paid via DD which is drawn in favour of registrar of KLE University of Belgaum and the payment is payable at Belgaum.
4. Official website: http://www.kleuniversity.edu.in/
Exam will be conducted in Last week of January across 16 centres in India.