KLSAT is an entrance examination conducted by KIIT Law School for admission to its undergraduate Law courses - BA LLB, BBA LLB, BSc LLB. KIIT Law School is also approved by the Bar Council of India.
1. For B.A.LL.B/BBA LL.B/B.Sc LL.B (5 years): 10+2 pass or equivalent in any stream with at least 45% marks.
2. For B.Sc.LL.B (Hons.): You should have passed 10+2 or equivalent in the science stream with at least 45% marks.
3. Age: Not completed 21 years of age.
â€¢ PAPER PATTERN
1. The entrance test is of two hours duration. It consists of multiple choice questions and short answer type questions to test Legal Acumen, Linguistic Skills, Logistics, Analytical Reasoning, Mathematical and Numerical Ability and General Knowledge.
2. 70% of the questions are of multiple choice types and the remaining 30% are of the short answer type.
â€¢ HOW TO APPLY?
Apply online !!!
1. Start of Applications: December, 2014
2. Last Date To Apply: March, 2015
3. Exam Date: April, 2015