Karnataka Religious & Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association (KRLMPCA) directs KRLMPCA UGCET entrance test for admission to undergraduate medical/dental and engineering courses of study in KRLMPCA association of colleges. The Karnataka Religious & Linguistic Mionority Colleges Association, Bangalore is a specialized organization catering to the needs of minority students in the state of Karnataka.The Association determines the eligibility of minority candidates who appear for Entrance Test followed by Counseling. Presently this association has 9 Medical Colleges, 10 Dental Colleges and 16 Engineering Colleges as its members.
Candidates should have passed II PUE /10 + 2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry Biology and English with 50% marks in aggregate in PCB.
The candidate should secure 50% of marks i.e. 90 marks out of total marks of 180 in UGCET 2014 to secure rank and eligible for counseling.
Candidates should have passed II PUE / 10 + 2 or equivalent with Physics, Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry / Bio Technology / Computer Science / Biology / Electronics as optional subjects with English as one of the languages of study and secured an aggregate of 50% in the optional subjects.
â€¢ Paper pattern
1. There will be three sections in the KRLMPCA CET 2014- Maths, Physics and Chemistry
2. The question paper will have objective type of questions
3. Total number of questions will be 60 per paper with each question carrying one mark.
4. Duration will be 60 minutes per paper.
5. There will be no negative marking.
â€¢ How to apply?
1. Candidates can download the application forms from official website.
2. The candidates should fill all the columns provided in the application form.
3. Downloaded Applications should accompany with a DD of Rs.1000.00 drawn in favour of KRLMPCA payable at Bangalore.
4. All the filled applications should be sent by Speed post / Private Courier to the address mentioned below:
The Chief Examiner
Karnataka Religious and Linguistic Minority
Professional Colleges Association (REGD.)
(K.R.L.M.P.C.A.) Flat No.143, 4th floor, â€œSuryamukhiâ€,
Garden Apartments, # 21, Vittal Mallya Road,
Bangalore-560 001. Karnataka