Overview (Introduction begins here!!)
The examination is conducted by Life Insurance Corporation for the recruitment to the post of different Clerical Assistants.
|Exam name||L.I.C. Assistants/ Stenos/ Typists Examination|
|Commonly Known as||LIC Assistants 2016|
|Exam Category||Government Jobs|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority ||Life Insurance Corporation|
Pay Scale (Salary Credits!!)
Initially candidates who are selected will be given Rs. 4000 in the scale of Rs. 1950-5500.
Eligibility Criteria (Do you have it in you!!)
1. The candidates must be either graduate of a recognized University; or
2. H.S.C. (Standard XII of 10+2+3 pattern) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate or
3. A pass in the L.I.C. Course of CBSE (in Standard XII of 10 + 2 + 3 pattern).
1. The candidate must be a graduate from a recognized University; or
2. H.S.C. (Standard XII of 10 + 2 + 3 patterns) with minimum 55% marks as the aggregate; or
3. A pass in L.I.C. Vocational Course CBSE (i.e Standard XII of 10+2+3 pattern);
4. A speed of typing of 40 words per minute in English or 25 words' per minute in Hindi is compulsory.
1. A graduate from a recognized University; or
2. H.S.C. (Standard XII of 10 + 2 + 3 patterns) with minimum 55% marks in aggregate; or
3. A pass in LIC Vocational Course (Standard XII of 10 + 2 + 3 patterns);
4. A speed of minimum 100 words per minute in English shorthand and should be as fast as a speed of 40 words per minute in English typing or a speed of 80 words per minute in Hindi shorthand and a speed of 25 words per minute in Hindi typing.
â€¢ The candidate should have attained an age of 18 years and not attained an age of 28 years on the first day of the month of October in the year in which examination is held.
â€¢ The upper age limit is relaxed in respect of the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes and such other categories of persons as may from time to time be notified in this behalf.
Registration Details (Hurry up!!)
There is no updates for the exam till date will be updated
How to Apply (Accelerate Yourself!!)
The candidates have to apply online on the official website of the exam : http://www.licindia.in/ and submit the fee online or offline as per convenience.
Paper Pattern (Time to show Skills!!)
1. Reasoning Ability (Bilingual)
2. Numerical Ability
3. General Knowledge
4. English English
5. Hindi (for some states only).
PAPER II Descriptive (qualifying)
1. English or Hindi English
2. Official Language Hindi or of the State,