Overview (Introduction begins here!!)
The LSAT or Law School admission Test is the exam which is conducted in India for testing reasoning and reading skills and it is not a test to check whether you have memorized the right facts or equations or not. This test holds the students to have critical thinking skills over their educational lifetimes, and the skills are the most important for the study of law.
|Exam name||Law School admission Test|
|Commonly Known as||LSAT 2016|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority ||Law School Admission Council|
Eligibility Criteria (Do you have it in you!!)
Interested candidate should pass 12th examination with a minimum 50% marks from a recognized board of examination.
Registration Details (Hurry up!!)
|Registration Window (Online Payments)||9th Nov 2015 to 1st May, 2016 till 12 noon|
|Registration Window (Demand Draft Payments)||9th Nov, 2015 to 28th April, 2016|
|Admit Card Release||8th May, 2016 to 14th May, 2016 |
|LSAT-India 2016 , Test Date||15th May, 2016|
|Announcement of Results ||3rd June, 2016 |
How to Apply (Accelerate Yourself!!)
- The candidates have to visit the official website for the registration and filling of form.
- After that they have upload necessary pictures and documents.
- Pay the fee online through various process like net banking credit card debit card etc.
Paper Pattern (Time to show Skills!!)
|Logical Reasoning Part 1||25|
|Logical Reasoning Part 2||25|
The test duration is 1 hour and twenty minutes.
Topmost colleges/Universities (Knocking Opportunities!!)
- Alliance School of Law, Alliance University
- Auro university School of Law
- College of Legal Studies (UPES)
- Faculty of Law, ICFAI University
- G.H. Raisoni Law School
- NCU Law School
- JSS Law College
- K.R. Mangalam University
- KLE Societyâ€™s Law College
- MATS Law School
- O P Jindal Global University
- Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law
- School of Law, Gitam University
- School of Law, Noida International School
- School of Law, Ansal University
- School of Law, Sharda university
- VIT Law School
- School of Law, Galgotias University
- Chotanagpur Law College
- Faculty of Law,ICFAI University
- The ICFAI Law School, The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education
- Faculty of Law, SGT University
- Faculty of Law, SRM University