A competitive examination for the recruitment of the Assistant Administrative Officers etc, in Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) is held once a year, generally in the month of June. The blank application form and particulars are published in the Employment News, generally in the second week of April, and the last date for submission of application is usually the second week of May every year.
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor's/Master's Degree from a recognized Indian or Foreign University with a minimum of 50% marks ( relaxable in the case of SC /ST candidates to 40%) in aggregate in either of the degrees.
Age Limits: 21 to 28 years on the 1st April of the year of examination. Upper age limit is relaxable for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, confirmed L.I.C. employees, etc.
â€¢ Paper pattern
1. The paper will be of 2 hours containing objective type questions. There will be 5 sections.
2. The 1st section is on reasoning ability. It will contain 30 questions of 90 maximum marks.
3. The 2nd section will focus on numerical sections. It will also contain 30 questions of 90 maximum marks.
4. The 3rd section is on GK (general knowledge). It will contain 30 questions of 90 maximum marks.
5. The 4th section is on computer ability. It will contain 30 questions of 90 maximum marks.
6. The5th section is on English knowledge. It will contain 30 questions of 90 maximum marks.
Negative marking pattern:
There will be negative marking. Marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. Therefore candidates should keep this in mind while answering the questions.
â€¢ How to apply?
Aspirants are required to pay Rs 500 along with the application form to the authority of Life Insurance Corporation by demand draft or by online payment.
Aspirants are required to fill the application form online. After fully completing application form in online mode and also paying fess in the same mode, aspirants are required to send its print out copy in its official address.