Overview (Introduction begins here!!)
Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology (MMMUT) conducts an entrance examination for various courses of engineering, MCA, MBA, Phd etc. The university is affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University and is located at Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India. There is reservation for Uttar Pradesh candidates in this university.
|Exam Name||Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology Test|
|Commonly Known as||MMMUT 2016|
|Exam Category||All categories|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Conducting Authority ||Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology|
Eligibility Criteria (Do you have it in you!!)
- The candidates applying for undergraduate courses they must be 12th pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their subjects. The applicants must secure minimum 45% marks aggregate in the subjects PCM (40% marks in case of SC/ST candidates) and 50% marks in each of the subjects individually (45% marks in case of SC/ST).
- For NRI candidates it is necessary to pass the above stated qualifying exam i.e Class 12th examination by the by the Association of Indian Universities (OR)
- They they can have High School Certificate Education (GCE) with Physics, Chemistry and Higher Mathematics (A) from London/ Cambridge/Sri Lanka. (OR)
- The NRI applicants should have appeared for SAT-II examination with Mathematics level II C, Physics and Chemistry as the subjects.
- For all postgraduate candidates the candidates must pass their graduation degree or equivalent from a recognized university with at least 55% marks.
- The Phd appearing candidates they must have 1st division post graduate degree.
- The candidates who have passed for examination from UP or parents are from UP then they have to submit a domicile.
Registration Details (Hurry up!!)
|Availability of Application Form||January 3, 2016, to March 28, 2016|
|Last Date of Receipt of Application Form||April 2016|
|Submission of Online Application form||January 3, 2016 (10:00 a.m.) to March 28, 2016 (5 p.m.)|
|Last date of Receipt of Confirmation page by the University||April 4, 2016|
|Exam Date||May 8, 2016|
|Result ||May 28, 2016|
|Contact||Phone No : 0551-6050037, 9235500623|
E-mail : email@example.com
How to Apply (Accelerate Yourself!!)
will be a common date for all the professional exams that is 8 may 2016.
|Date of Exam||Paper Code||Subjects||Timing Total Period|
|Paper-1||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||7:30 AM to 10:30 AM||03 Hours|
|Paper-2||Aptitude test for Diploma Holders in Engineering||12:00 PM to 01:30 PM||01.30 Hours|
|Paper-3||Aptitude test for B.Sc. Graduates||12:00 PM to 01:30 PM||01.30 Hours|
|Paper-4||Aptitude test for MCA ||2:30 PM to 4:00 PM||01.30 Hours|
|Paper-5||Aptitude test for MBA||4:30 PM to 06:00 PM||01.30 Hours|
|Paper-6||M. Tech. Admission Test||7:30 AM to 09:30 AM||02 Hours|
|Paper-7||Ph.D. Admission Test||12:00 PM to 02:00 PM||02 Hours|