Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a National Entrance Test conducted by All India Management Aptitude Testing Service (AIMATS), for admission to MBA and equivalent programmes of the various participating institutes. AIMA-MAT is conducted 4 times a year: in February, May, September and December. The list of institutes that use the AIMA-MAT results varies from test to test.
You should be graduate in any discipline. You can also apply even if you are in the final year.
â€¢ Paper pattern
The duration of the exam is 2 hours and 30 minutes. There are five sections - Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills, Data Analysis and Sufficiency, Intelligence and Critical Reasoning and Indian and Global Environment. However, the scores are given on the basis of the first four sections only. The general difficulty level of the exam remains to be easy to moderate. The total marks is 800. However, the scores of the Indian and Global Environment, or the General Knowledge section is not considered by the B-schools. Generally, the cut-off of the exam ranges for 500 and more score which is 50 percentile and above.
1. Language Comprehension - 40 Qs - 30 minutes
2. Mathematical Skills - 40 Qs - 40 minutes
3. Data Analysis and Sufficiency - 40 Qs - 35 minutes
4. Intelligence and Critical Reasoning - 40 Qs - 30 minutes
5. Indian and Global Environment - 40 Qs - 15 minutes
â€¢ How to apply?
1. Applicants have three options to choose for the purpose of obtaining the application form
2. Download MAT application form through the official website and deposit the fee by using debit or credit card.
3. By using demand draft worth of Rs. 1200/-, drawn in favour of "All India Management Association", payable at Delhi.
4. Cash payment of Rs. 1200/- from any of the affiliated centre of AIMA.
5. Ensure your given information and submit the application form.
6. Take print outs of the online generated application form of MAT and then send it to the concerned department.