Overview (Introduction begins here!!)
MGM PGCET 2016 is also known as All Indian PG Common Entrance Test. The exam is organized by MGM Institute of Health Sciences, Navi Mumbai. Through this examination the admissions to MD / MS / PG Diploma courses are done. The institute is devoted to the promote Health and the removal of diseases by providing education, research and public health care services.
|Exam name||MGM Post Graduate Common Entrance Test |
|Commonly Known as||MGM PGCET 2016|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority ||MGM Institute of Health Sciences, Navi Mumbai|
Eligibility Criteria (Do you have it in you!!)
- The candidates must have passed their final MBBS Examination through a recognized Medical College or should have any foreign medical degree, which has to be recognized from Medical Council of India. They should also obtain a permanent registration certificate from a Medical Council of India or any other State Medical Council only after completing one year compulsory rotating internship.
- The applicants who are about to complete their internship either on or before 31st March 2016 are eligible to apply for the examination.
- The candidates only allowed to get admission if they obtain minimum 50% marks in MGM PGCET-2016.
- The candidate who has completed or pursuing PG Diploma are also eligible to appear for the MGM PGCET-2016 for the PG Degree in the same subject.
- The candidates who are applying under foreign /PIO/NRI category need not appear for MGM PGCET-2016.
Registration Details (Hurry up!!)
|Last Date of Receipt of Application Form||5th December 2015|
|Admit cards available online ||08th December 2015|
|Entrance Examination||12th December 2015|
|Declaration of result||7th February 2016|
Email: [email protected]
How to Apply (Accelerate Yourself!!)
The candidates can apply on the link â€œapply onlineâ€ available on the official website. After that one can fill the personal and professional details required on the form. The examination fee of Rs. 5500 has to be paid for the final submission of the form. For future reference take the printout of finally filled form .
Paper Pattern (Time to show Skills!!)
There are about 12 different subjects to be asked in the MBBS course and the
surgery section will consist of maximum questions. The examination will be conducted
offline with 300 MCQ. To answer the questions the candidates are given 3 hours. To get admission candidates have
to secure minimum 50% marks. There is no negative marking in the examination.