Manipal University will conduct the MU OET 2015 Entrance Exam to offer admissions to candidates into various engineering professional degree courses such as B.E/B.Tech for session 2015-16. It is a deemed university which is located in the serene location of Manipal, Karnataka.
It was formerly known as MAHE or Manipal Academy of Higher Education. MU OET 2015 Exam would be held in online mode over a span of a month starting from April to May 2015.
Name of the exam â€“ MU OET 2015
Also known as â€“ Manipal Undergraduate Entrance Test 2015, MU OET 2015
Conducting authority â€“ Manipal University
Exam mode â€“ Online
Exam type â€“ Undergrad
1. To become eligible, a candidate must pass Class XII or A Level or IB or American 12th grade or equivalent examination with a minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the optional subjects.
2. It is required that he studies Physics, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects with optional subjects being Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology.
â€¢ Paper pattern
Candidates preparing for the exam are supposed to read the Exam Paper Pattern of MU OET 2015 to know features of the question paper and examination. It is given here for candidates to read and refer:
1. Total duration of the exam is 150 minutes.
2. Candidates have to attempt the examination online using mouse.
3. Type of questions â€“ MCQ or objective.
4. Total questions in the exam â€“ 200.
5. Physics â€“ 50 questions, Chemistry- 50 questions, Mathematics â€“ 70 questions, English & General Aptitude- 30 questions.
â€¢ How to apply?
Candidates are required to fill an application form to apply for the admissions. They can fill the Application Form of MU OET 2015 either in online mode or offline mode. The two modes are discussed below.
Online Mode to Apply
1. Access the official website of MU OET 2015.
2. Fill the form in correct and complete information.
3. Submit the application fee of Rs.600 and exam fee of Rs.1000.
4. Make the payment through Demand Draft, Net Banking or Credit Card.
Offline Mode to Apply
1. Download the application form via the official website of the university.
2. Generate its print and fill it completely and correctly.
3. Send the filled MU OET 2015 Application Form to the office of Manipal University, along with a DD, drawn in favor of â€œManipal Universityâ€ payable at Udupi or Manipal.
4. Demand Draft must be worth Rs. 1600 including the application and exam fee.
Buying the Form in Person
1. Alternatively, you can purchase application form via certain branches of State Bank of India (SBI) and Syndicate Bank by paying requisite fee.
2. Send the form to the university after filling it properly.
1. Send a DD with the request letter for application form with total fee of application and entrance exam i.e. Rs.1600
2. Also, send a self-address enveloped along with your complete address to receive the MU OET 2015 Application Form.
3. Send the DD, request letter to the Manipal University at the below mentioned address:
Admissions Manipal University,
Manipal â€“ 576 104,
Email â€“ firstname.lastname@example.org
Test Date: Second week of April, 2015. The candidates can select their test schedule according to their convenience.
Result: Last week of May, 2015