National Engineering Aptitude Test (NEAT) for enrolling students to courses in various branches of engineering, at the undergraduate level. It is an online exam, conducted at test centers located all across India. The test is also conducted for dual programs in technology. Counseling is held for final selection of the candidate. To ensure the convenience of the aspirants the test is conducted twice a day- morning and afternoon. Located in Punjab, Lovely Professional University boasts of being the Indiaâ€™s largest university in terms of students on single campus. The university is approved by University Grant Commission (UGC).
1. The candidate, who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination, with Physics, Math and English as compulsory subjects and Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer science/ Biotech as one of the optional subjects with minimum 50% aggregate marks, are eligible.
2. For biotechnology, the applicant, who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and English as compulsory subjects and Biology or Mathematics as one of the optional subjects with minimum 50% aggregate marks, are eligible. The candidates, who are appearing for qualifying exam, can also apply.
â€¢ Paper pattern
NEAT (National Engineering Aptitude Test) is a computer-based online test. The duration of the test is three hours. The test consists of objective type questions, with multiple choices for the correct answer.
The syllabus of Lovely Professional University NEAT (National Engineering Aptitude Test) includes Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology studied by the candidate at 10+1 and 10+2 level.
â€¢ How to apply?
1. Online submission: Through the university website www.lpu.in candidate can forward their application form to the university. Also by downloading the payment form available there, candidate can pay the fee Rs.450/-. Candidate can either make online payment or deposit cash at the bank.
2. Offline submission: Candidate can either download form from www.lpu.in or get application as print form with the prospectus. Prospectus can be obtained through post or personally from the university office or camp offices of this university. Payment can be made through DD or pay order or directly depositing cash. If the mode of payment will be DD or pay order payable at Jalandhar, it should be taken in the name of â€˜LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITYâ€™. In a sealed envelope put the DD or pay order or receipt of cash payment and sent it along with the application form to the university office or camp offices of the university.
3. Account numbers of the concerned banks are given below.
Punjab National Bank A/c â€“ 1549002100028091
State Bank of Patiala A/c â€“ 65042787404