Exam Name: Odisha Joint Entrance Examination PG
commonly called as: OJEE PGAT now known as OJEE PG
Conducting Institute: Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board
About OJEE PG 2015: Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board conducts the Post Graduate Admission Test (PGAT) for admission to First Year Masters Degree Programmes in Engineering / Technology, Pharmacy and Architecture
1. Candidates must have passed a Bachelorâ€™s / Masterâ€™s Degree of examination in the relevant field from any University of Odisha or equivalent recognized University as defined by UGC/AICTE.
2. The candidate should have obtained at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST category) in the qualifying examination.
â€¢ Paper Pattern
1. Questions will be in the branch/ discipline opted for.
2. Total number of questions asked: 60 Multiple Choice questions
3. Each correct answer shall fetch four marks.
4. There is no negative marking
â€¢ How to apply?
1. Candidates must apply online only.
2. They must upload their Photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression while filling in the OJEE 2015 Online Application Form.
3. OJEE PG 2015 Application Fees: Rs 1000
4. Payment mode:
Candidates can pay online through Debit/Credit Cards - VISA / MASTER / Maestro Cards only OR
They can pay through E-Challan of Bank of Baroda or Syndicate Bank
Last Date for Online application form submission: March, 2015
Admit Card Download: April, 2015 onwards
The Odisha Post Graduate Admission Test (PGAT): May, 2015
Result: June 1st week, 2015