Overview (Introduction begins here!!)
OJEE is an entrance examination is held every year for admission to engineering, medical, pharmacy and management course in various colleges across Orissa. As per the detailed information OJEE exam is conducted for giving admission in numerous courses like B.Tech. / MBBS / BDS / MBA / MCA /MCA Dual Degree/ MAM /Architecture /Pharmacy/ PGAT/ PGDM/ PGCM/ PGDM etc which are provided by various state government as well as private colleges of Orissa.
|Exam name||Orissa Joint entrance examination|
|Commonly Known as||OJEE 2016|
|Exam Level||State level|
|Conducting Authority||Employment and Technical Education & Training Department of Government of Odisha|
Eligibility Criteria (Do you have it in you!!)
- Candidate must have cleared final examination of class XII or its equivalent examinations.
- Those aspirants who are appearing in class XII final or equivalent examination in 2015 may also appear in JEE Mains 2015 examination provisionally.
- Candidates should have passed 5 subjects in their Class XII.
- Candidates who have passed Class XII in 2013 or before are not eligible to appear in OJEE exams. Only candidates clearing in 2014-2015 session or 2015 are eligible.
- There is no age limit and no limitation on number of attempts for appearing in this examination for Odisha candidates.
- Candidates outside Orissa can attempt JEE Main for a maximum of three times.
Registration Details (Hurry up!!)
|Fill-up of online application form ||05 Feb 2016|
|Last date for fill up of online application form ||22 Mar 2016|
|Last date of Print of confirmation page ||28 Mar 2016|
|Date of download of admit card begin from ||20 Apr 2016|
|Date of Examination||08 May 2016|
|Probable date of Declaration of Result||1st week of June 2016|
How to Apply (Accelerate Yourself!!)
Candidates can apply for OJEE - 2016 only â€œOnlineâ€.
ii) Go to the official website of OJEE www.ojee.nic.in/www.odishajee.com.
iii) Online submission of Application Form can be made by entering OJEE-2016 website.
iv) Information Brochure contains Instructions for Online submission of Application Form on the website.
v) Candidates have to strictly follow the instructions given in the Information Brochure. Candidates not adhering the instructions properly shall be summarised as disqualified.
vi) Candidates should keep the following documents ready with them :-
(a) Hard Copy of the Application Form Confirmation Page generated by your computer.
(b) Proof of fee payment.
vii) The fee can be paid through one of the following ways:
(a) By Debit Card / credit card (VISA / MASTER / Maestro cards/internet banking).
(b) Payment through e-Challan by deposit in Bank Account of OJEE-2016 with State Bank of India ( State Bank Collect)
Paper Pattern (Time to show Skills!!)
Questions should be asked in the exam from Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics.
All the three sections of subjects will weigh equally.
No marks will be deducted for any unattempted question,.
The paper I will be conducted in offline mode and online mode but Paper-II will be held in offline mode only.
Multiple Choice Type questions will be asked in the exam.
Candidates have to mark any one answer from the given set of 4 options.
There would be negative marking for wrong answers. For each wrong answer, Â¼ marks shall be deducted.
Top Engineering Colleges In India Accepting OJEE 2016 Qualifiers (Knocking Opportunities!!)
1. IIT Bhubaneswar
2. National Institute of Technology, Rourkela
3. Vir Surendra Sai University of Technology
4. College of Engineering & Technology
5. Central Institute of Plastic Engineering & Technology
6. Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology, Sarang
7. Government College of Engineering, Keonjhar
8. Parala Maharaja Engineering College, Berhampur
9. International Institute of Information Technology, Bhubaneswar