Punjab Medical Entrance Test (PMET) is an entrance examination conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences for the admission to various undergraduate medical courses like MBBS, BDS, BAMS, and BHMS. The PMET is conducted for the admission to various government and private medical colleges of the Punjab state. The candidates who qualify in the exam are called for the counseling and admission is done on the basis of rank scored by the candidates.
The candidates appearing for the PMET exam 2015 must fulfill certain eligibility criteria as mentioned below:
1. The candidate should be a resident of Punjab.
2. The candidate must have completed his senior secondary education from the school in Punjab.
3. The candidates must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology in class 12th or equivalent.
4. The candidates should not be less than 17 years of age.
â€¢ Paper pattern
The candidates appearing for PMET exam 2015 must understand the exam pattern, so that they wonâ€™t face any problem during the examination. Here we are discussing the exam pattern briefly:
1. The questions will be objective type consisting of 200 questions from Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The total time allotted to complete the paper is 150 minutes. The questions will be based on class 11th and 12th syllabus.
2. No. of Questions: 200
3. Time: 150 min.
â€¢ How to apply?
1. Willing applicants are required to pay the form fees of Rs-1000 which includes the cost of Prospectus in it.
2. Applicants can get the same through post on sending a request to the University along with a Demand Draft of Rs-1050.
3. Through DD and it will be drawn on any scheduled bank in favor of Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, payable at Faridkot.
Start date of the PMET 2015 application form: April 2015
Closing date of the PMET 2015 application form: May 2015
PMET exam date: June 2015