Overview (Introduction begins here!!)
PIMS AICET PG 2016 stands for Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences All India Common Entrance Test. The examination is conducted for selection of candidates in the admission to Postgraduate Courses of Medicine (MD/MS/DIPLOMA) & Dentistry (MDS) The examination is conducted by Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS). There are 125 seats for MBBS and 100 seats for BDS in this institute.
|Exam name||Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences All India Common Entrance Test|
|Commonly Known as||PIMS AICET PG 2016|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Conducting Authority ||Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences|
Eligibility Criteria (Do you have it in you!!)
- The candidate applying for postgraduate Medicine/Dentistry course, then they must have an MBBS /BDS degree from a recognized University by MCI/DCI.
- The candidates who have completed their one year compulsory rotating internship or about to complete either on or before 31st March.
- The candidates who are doing internship will have to submit a documentary proof, signed by the Principal / Dean of the college saying the date of completion of internship and the manual application form has to be given and those who fail to do so then their application will be rejected.
- The candidates should have permanent registration with MCI/DCI (as the case may be) or may be through any state council. If the candidate does not have required registration, then he/she should obtain the same within the one month from the date of his/her admission.
- The candidates previously registered and are pursuing or completed the PG degree course or have obtained a PG degree, shall not be eligible to appear at PIMS-AICET-PG 2016.
- Candidates who have previously admitted to the PG degree course and also resigned or left the seat are not eligible to appear at PIMS-AICET-PG 2016.
- Candidates who have completed their Medicine postgraduate diploma course or would be completing on or before 31st Mar 2016 are eligible for PIMS-AICET-PG 2016 for the admissions in Medicine postgraduate degree for the same subject only
Registration Details (Hurry up!!)
|Last Date for submission of application form||30 Nov 2015|
|Last Date for submission of application form with late fees||09 Dec 2015|
|Distribution of hall tickets||25 Oct 2015 to 11 Dec 2015|
|Date of entrance exam||19 Dec 2015|
|Announcement of Results||20 Jan 2016|
|Date of counseling for Medicine||01 Mar 2016|
|Date of counseling for Dentistry||02 Mar 2016|
|Commencement of classes||02 May 2016|
How to Apply (Accelerate Yourself!!)
- The candidates have to visit the official website of PIMS AICET UG that is pravara.com.
- The candidate should read all instructions about PIMS AICET UG notification.
- They have to fill the registration form carefully.
- The candidates have to fill their personal details, name, address, phone number, email address, etc. along with the educational details completely.
- Once the above details are filled, the candidates submit the registration fees of Rs. 1500/-
- It is noted that that candidate must keep a copy of the application form and fee details for future reference.
Paper Pattern (Time to show Skills!!)
There will be 200 MCQ Questions in the question paper which has to answered in 3 hours.
Note: There will be no negative marking for the answers.
|Subjects||Number of Questions/ Marks|