Overview (Introduction begins here!!)
The Federation of Private Medical and Dental Colleges of Rajasthan conducts examination for the admission to the various medical courses. PCPMT 2016 stands for Private Colleges Pre Medical Test. FPMDCR allows admission to total nineteen medical and dental colleges situated in Rajasthan. The examination is conducted for all candidates of India along with Rajasthan state domicile candidates.
|Exam name||Private Colleges Pre Medical Test|
|Commonly Known as||PCPMT 2016|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Authority ||Federation of Private Medical and Dental Colleges of Rajasthan|
Eligibility Criteria (Do you have it in you!!)
- The applicants must be minimum 17 years of age on or before 31 December.
- Regarding educational qualification one has to pass a senior secondary examination or equivalent from a recognized board. The applicants should have Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects and other elective subject as English in the 11th and 12th class.
- The candidate must have passed in PCB and English individually with a minimum of 50% marks as aggregate in 10+2 examination (For SC / ST / OBC / SBC- 40%, and Physically Handicapped- 45%).
Registration Details (Hurry up!!)
|Date of Advertisement||19-01-2016 (Tuesday)|
|Distribution of Common Information Brochure and Application Form (Both Manual and Online)||21.01.2016 (Thursday)|
|Last date of submitting applications Both Manual and Online||15.02.2016 (Monday)|
|Download of Hall Ticket/Admit Card||18.02.2016 (Thursday) onwards|
|Date of Entrance Examination||21.02.2016 (Sunday) Time : 08:00 A.M. to 10:00 A.M.|
|Publication of Final Result||On or Before 28.02.2016 (Sunday)|
How to Apply (Accelerate Yourself!!)
- The application form brochure can be read both online and offline.
- The official website has links to register for the examination.
- The personal and professional details can be filled in the application form.
- The fee can be submitted through online and offline modes both.
- The candidates have to upload the required documents with the form.
- The finally filled form has to be sent to the address given in the brochure.
Paper Pattern (Time to show Skills!!)
Duration of exam- 3 hours
The correct answers are rewarded with 4 marks and 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
|Subject||No. of Questions|
|Total number of Questions||200 questions|
Topmost colleges/Universities (Knocking Opportunities!!)
- Geetanjali Medical College & Hospital, Udaipur (MBBS)
- NIMS Medical College & Hospital, Jaipur (MBBS)
- Jodhpur Medical College & Hospital, Jodhpur (MBBS)
- Pacific Medical College & Hospital, Udaipur (MBBS)
- Pacific Dental College & Hospital, Udaipur (BDS)
- Darshan Dental College & Hospital, Udaipur (BDS)
- Jaipur Dental College, Jaipur (BDS)
- Rajasthan Dental College & Hospital, Jaipur (BDS)
- Daswani Dental College & Research Centre, Kota (BDS)
- Geetanjali Dental & Research Institute, Udaipur (BDS)
- Jodhpur Dental College & Hospital, Jodhpur (BDS)
- NIMS Dental College & Hospital, Jaipur (BDS)
- Maharaja Ganga Singh Dental College & Research Centre, Sri Ganganagar (BDS)
- Surendra Dental College & Research Institute, Sri Ganganagar (BDS)
- Vyas Dental College & Hospital, Jodhpur (BDS)
- Eklavya Dental College & Hospital, Kotputli (BDS)
- R.R. Dental College & Hospital, Udaipur (BDS)
- Pacific Dental College & Research Centre, Udaipur (BDS)