Overview (Introduction begins here!!)
RULET offers admission to different courses of:
1. BA LLB Hons (University Five Year Law College)
2. BA LLB Integrated Course (For Affiliated Colleges)
The good scores in this examination does not ensure admission to its affiliated colleges rather one has to ensure a good performance in Personal Interview & Group Discussion.
|Exam name||Rajasthan University LLB Entrance Test|
|Commonly Known as||RULET 2016|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Authority ||Rajasthan University|
Eligibility Criteria (Do you have it in you!!)
The candidates must pass 10+2 (XII) with at least 50% marks for the general candidates (For SC/ST 45%).
Registration Details (Hurry up!!)
|Starting Date of Application||26 April 2016|
|Last date to Submit Application form||18 May 2016|
|Date of RULET 2016 ||29 May 2016|
|GD and PI will be commenced from|| 30 May 2016|
|Date of Result ||15 June 2016|
How to Apply (Accelerate Yourself!!)
- The applicants have to download the applicant form from the official website.
- After that they have to fill it and attach the documents required.
- The application has to be send on the address given below:
Department of Law,
University of Rajasthan,Jaipur-302004.
Paper Pattern (Time to show Skills!!)
- The Admission Test comprises of multiple choice questions for 200 marks. The questions will be from language ability, legal reasoning, general knowledge, general science and social studies.
- After that there will be a Group Discussion & Personal Interview (G.D. and P.I.) of 100 marks.
- The final result will be workout on the basis of marks obtained in Written Test, G.D. &P.I.(out of 300 marks)