Overview (Introduction begins here!!)
RBI organizes Grade B officer recruitment every year one time, but the number of vacancies is very less when compared to other public sector bank who hires for the same. It is a bit different from other recruitment examinations.
|Exam name||Reserve Bank of India Grade B Officers |
|Commonly Known as||RBI Grade B Officers 2016|
|Exam Category||Government Jobs|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority ||RESERVE BANK OF INDIA|
Eligibility Criteria (Do you have it in you!!)
- At least candidate should get minimum 60% marks and 50% in case of SC/ST/PWD or equivalent in their Bachelorâ€™s Degree, 12th and 10th standard exams.
- Age Criteria and Age Relaxation in upper age limit
(i) The applicant should be of age in between 21 to 30 years.
(ii) For M. Phil and Ph. D applicants should be of upper age limit about 32 and 34 years, respectively.
(iii) For the officers of Commercial Bank/ Financial Institution in Public Sector the candidates with prior experience in Reserve Bank of India and to the extent of number of years of such experience subject to a maximum of three years. For these candidates, the upper age limit should not exceed for more than 33 years of age including experience.
Registration Details (Hurry up!!)
There no notification released yet. It will be updated soon!
How to Apply (Accelerate Yourself!!)
- The candidates have to apply online on the official website of RBI.
- After the registration and filling of application form the applicants have to upload their picture and signature.
- Finally the applicants have to submit the fee either online or through Challan.
Paper Pattern (Time to show Skills!!)
Phase-I ON-LINE Examination
There will be objective online test for 130 minutes and total marks will be 200. Subjects asked are:
1 General Awareness
2 English Language
3 Quantitative Aptitude
Phase-II Written Examination (Descriptive Type)
There will be test for 100 marks and candidates have to answer them in 180 minutes. Subject asked in the examination are:
2 Economic and Social Issues
3 Finance and Management