RMAT can be expanded as Rajasthan Management Aptitude Test which is an entrance test conducted by the Rajasthan Technical University. The examination is conducted yearly once for giving admission only to all eligible candidates in the 2 years MBA Programme. General Skills and Aptitude is tested from candidates. Nearly 142 colleges are affiliated and accept the marks of candidates in RMAT examination and they are giving admission for the 2 years of MBA course.
1. Graduation is compulsory and candidates must be graduate from the recognized institution
2. The aggregation of 50% is must for the candidates to get eligibility
3. It is 45% only for the OBC, scheduled category candidates and Scheduled Tribe candidates
4. Final year students can apply but admission will be done only when they have passed their examination successfully
5. Rajasthan Residents can attend the RMAT Examination at the same time son or daughter of Bonafide Resident of Rajasthan can also apply for the examination
6. Candidates those who have studied for minimum five years in the recognized institution of Rajasthan can also attend the RMAT Examination
â€¢ Paper pattern
Syllabus of entrance examination:
1. Reasoning and Aptitude
2. Data Analysis and Interpretation
3. Mathematical Ability
4. English Language Proficiency
5. General Awareness
The examination will be on objective/multiple choice type questions. From each of the five parts, 40 questions will be there. Each question is of 1 mark. Total marks are 200. Time duration is 2 hours, 30 minutes. No mark will be deducted for wrong answer.
â€¢ How to apply?
1. Application form along with the OMR sheet, information brochure, Envelope is available at any branches of Punjab National Bank (offline).
2. Application form can also be downloaded from the Website of the university (online).
3. Application form should be complete in all respect.
4. Filled application form should be sent to the following address:
Rajasthan Technical University,
5. Fee structure:
Rs. 1000/- for general candidates.
Fees could be paid online or by the demand draft.
6. Official website: http://www.rtu.ac.in/rtu/
RMAT entrance exam will be held on May 2nd week, 2015.