Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University Medical Common Entrance Test also known as SBVUMCET is going to conduct the entrance examination for inviting the eligible applicants for taking admissions to different medical courses as made available under the university curriculum.
University conducts the ICET entrance exam every year in the months of February first or second week respectively and same pattern will be followed in the 2015 years also. Applicants those are eligible and also interested to participate in this entrance exam should go through the details of the entrance exam from the official website and fill the application form and apply for the admission.
1. As per the eligibility criteria set for SBVUMCET candidates must have passed their class 12th with 50% marks from a recognized university/college in Tamil Nadu.
2. Candidates should have completed their MBBS and BDS internship for the admission in PG courses.
â€¢ Paper pattern
In SBVUMCET paper multiple choice questions will be set for the candidates. Questions will be based on the subjects of biochemistry, physiology, general anatomy, microbiology, toxicology, forensic medicines and clinical and non clinical departments.
â€¢ How to Apply?
Applicants will have to pay Rs-2000 as application fee through demand draft and it will be drawn in favor of "Registrar, Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University, Pondicherry" payable at Pondicherry.
Duly filled application form must send to the following address:
Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University,
Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute Campus,
Puduvai â€“ Cuddalore Main Road,
Pllalyarkuppam, Puducherry â€“ 607402
1. Closing date of receipt of SBVUMCET application form: In June, 2015.
2. Common Entrance Test (CET) tentatively to be commenced: In July.
3. Tentative Dates for PG Medical Exams June/ August last week.