Overview (Introduction begins here!!)
Siksha â€˜Oâ€™ Anusandhan University Admission Test (SAAT) is a national level entrance exam which is conducted by Siksha â€˜Oâ€™ Anusandhan University. The test is conducted for the various programmes offer by the University. After entrance exam the counselling will be held for the selected short listed candidates for admission various programmes of the University.Another feature of this entrance test is that the candidates with diploma in engineering/technology/pharmacy and hospitality & tourism management are eligible for admission into regular courses
|Exam name||Siksha â€˜Oâ€™ Anusandhan University Admission Test |
|Commonly Known as||SAAT 2016|
|Exam Category||Graduate and Postgraduate|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority||Siksha â€˜Oâ€™ Anusandhan University|
Eligibility Criteria (Do you have it in you!!)
- For Bachelor Degree Programmes
The candidates has to Pass or appearing at 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with atleast 50% marks OR Pass in Diploma in Engineering / Technology with less than 60% marks in aggregate.
- For Master Degree Programmes :
The candidates has to Pass or appearing in B.E. / B.Tech / AMIE /MCA/M.Sc. in the respective discipline or equivalent with atleast 50% marks
Registration Details (Hurry up!!)
|Last Date for Form Submission||16 April 2016|
|Entrance exam||07 May 2016|
|Publication of Result (Tentative)||20 May 2016|
|Contact||Ph- 0674- 2351777,2351539, 2350181|
How to Apply (Accelerate Yourself!!)
- The candidates can apply on the link â€œapply onlineâ€ available on the official website.
- After that one can fill the personal and professional details required on the form.
- For future reference take the printout of finally filled form .
Paper Pattern (Time to show Skills!!)
- The test is primarily a multiple choice type written test and the standard of the test is comparable with any other national level entrance test.
- The number of question will be 60 per hour.
- Every unanswered question will carry zero marks and if more than one circle will found in any of the answer it will be declared as incorrect answer and marks will be deducted.